Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Drake Hogestyn plays John Black on the NBC soap Days Of Our Lives. He says he could eat about a hundred slices of this pizza. I got this recipe from TV Guide Live.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cover crust with Mozzarella cheese and bake about 15 minutes, until crust is lightly browned and cheese is bubbling.
- Remove from oven and quickly spread crust with sour cream.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a bowl, adding hot sauce to taste.
- Spread mixture over sour cream and it's ready.
This was really fun recipe to try. I love folding salad up in my pizza slices and eating it that way, so I knew I would like this. Thanks for sharing the recipe.
I really liked this! Very unique pizza! We sprinkled some garlic on with the cheese. I also only used about half the sour cream and feta. Otherwise, it was perfect, 5 stars!
Admittedly I bought a cheese pizza instead of an unbaked pizza base by mistake and missed out on the Mozzarella that way, but I found this a nicely different and interesting pizza. Wasn't too sure about the sour cream, and my topping came out a little wet. Make sure you do follow the recipe regarding your pizza base..