Recipe by The Range Rover
Great side to have with any grilling out you might do. I came up with this while I was in my law enforcement classes. It was served up to my classmates at a cook out we had. Two other potato salads were made as well. Mine was the only one that went home empty. This is halfed from the original recipe, it is very easy to double or triple for large gatherings.
- 8 -10 medium small red potatoes (do not peel)
- 1 small onion (diced)
- 2 stalks celery (diced)
- 6 large grade a eggs (boiled and diced)
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 3 teaspoons kosher dill relish
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard (add more if you like, i do)
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Dice and boil potatoes until fork tender.
- While boiling potatoes, hard boil your eggs.
- Let eggs and potatoes cool.
- Then peel and dice eggs.
- Mix potatoes, eggs, mayo, mustard, relish, onion, celery, cajun seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Make sure to mix lightly so not to mash the potatoes.
- Chill for no less than 3 hours.