Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I named it Dragon's Special Sour Cream Dip because you can add Cayenne until you're breathing fire like a dragon. I'ts an instant hit at parties!
- 1 (9 1/2 ounce) bag blue corn tortilla chips
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- cayenne pepper
- Open your sour cream. There might be some liquid on top,so drain it out and stir your sour cream,just to get it mixed up.
- Add 1,2,or 3 dashes of paprika,depending on the size of your sour cream tub.
- Taste,and if nesscessary,repeat.
- Now comes the Cayenne. I only use a couple of grains,but hey,it's your call. If somebody doesn't like spicy stuff, don' put any in at all.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 until you like it.
- Smush up a chip and dump it in the dip. Stir.
- Get your chips and CHOW DOWN!