Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
A drink from the bar Dragon-i at Hong Kong, China
- 1 1⁄2 ounces Absolut mandarin vodka
- 1 ounce Cointreau liqueur
- 1 dash lime juice
- 1 ounce cranberry juice
- Pour all ingredients in a shaker with ice.
- Shake and strain 2 times in an iced cocktail glass (martini glass on the photo).
- Garnish with an orange zest.
Very good martini recipe. I made just a posted and we really enjoyed this as a Valentine's Day cocktail.
Great drink. My regular drinkn would be cranberry and vodka- this tops that! Love the addition of Cointreau here! Made for ZWT4
Found it great just as you posted. Good color, good flavor, and five minutes after you put the glass down you know you've had a good drink. Made for Cupid's Choice Beverage Tag Game.