Sandi (From CA)'s Note:
A wonderful vegetarian delight...I hope! I haven't tried it yet, so if you do, please let me know how you like it. Prep time includes standing tofu at room temp for 20 minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon creamy peanut butter
- 12 ounces firm tofu, drained
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 medium yellow squash
- 2 teaspoons peanut oil or 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon hot chili oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups torn fresh spinach leaves (packed)
- 1/4 cup cashews (optional) or 1/4 cup peanuts, coarsely chopped (optional)
- 1Whisk soy sauce into peanut butter in small bowl. Press tofu lightly between paper towels; cut into 3/4" squares or triangles. Place in single layer in shallow dish. Pour soy sauce mixture over tofu; stir gently to coat all surfaces. Let stand at room teperature for 20 minutes.
- 2Cut zucchini and yellow squash lengthwise into 1/4" thick slices; cut each slice into 2x1/4" strips.
- 3Heat nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add peanut and chili oils; heat until hot. Add garlic, zucchini and yellow squash; stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- 4Add tofu mixture; cook 2 minutes or until tofu is heated through and sauce is slightly thickened, stirring ocasionally. Stir in spinach; remove from heat.
- 5Sprinkle with cashews if desired.
Browse Our Top Soy/Tofu Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Soy/Tofu Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dragon Tofu
Serving Size: 1 (459 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 238.7
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2087.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 21.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hot chili oil