Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Cooking time does not include marinating time. This can be stretched to marinate up to 2 lbs. of chicken.
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup rice wine
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon five-spice powder
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken tenders
- Combine all ingredients except chicken.
- Pour marinade over chicken and refridgerate at least 4 hours.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes.