1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Beware, this recipe has been known to stop kisses for days!!! If you don't want the hassle of roasting the garlic, purchase the already minced kind and use appropriate amount.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Roast garlic heads in 350 degree oven, wrapped in foil, for one hour.
- 2Separate cloves and squeeze to extract garlic pulp.
- 3Discard skins.
- 4Cook sausage in large nonstick skillet over medium heat until browned, stirring to crumble.
- 5Rinse in colander to remove excess fat.
- 6Place in large bowl and stir in sage and rosemary.
- 7Melt butter in saucepan.
- 8Add flour, stirring with a whisk.
- 9Gradually add the milk; cook until slightly thick, stirring constantly with the whisk (about 10 minutes.) Stir in roasted garlic, cheeses, salt and pepper until just melted.
- 10Remove from heat.
- 11Mix with cooked pasta and either spoon into greased one 13X9 or two 8X8 pans (cover with foil and freeze up to 3 months).
- 12Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
Nutritional Facts for Dracula's Revenge
Serving Size: 1 (2191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2040.5
- Calories from Fat 701
- Total Fat 77.9 g
- Saturated Fat 41.6 g
- Cholesterol 244.2 mg
- Sodium 3042.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 238.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 26.3 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 102.8 g