Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Cute cookies for the kids.
- 6 ferrero rocher hazelnut truffles
- 5 ounces white candy coating, chopped
- 1 red fruit roll-up
- 6 cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) canblack decorating icing
- 6 slivered almonds, cut in half
- Place truffles on a waxed paper-lined pan.
- Freeze for 10 minutes or until chilled.
- Meanwhile, in a small microwave-safe bowl, melt candy coating; stir until smooth.
- Dip truffles in coating to cover completely; return to pan.
- Refrigerate until hardened.
- Cut Fruit Roll-Up into 2-1/2-in. x 1-1/2-in. strips.
- Reheat candy coating if necessary and dip truffles in candy coating again; immediately place one on each cookie.
- Wrap a fruit strip around base of truffle for cape.
- Let stand until set.
- Using decorating icing and a round tip, pipe hair, eyes and mouth on each.
- Insert almonds for fangs.
- Store in an airtight container.