1/2 Photos of Dr Seuss's Green Eggs and Ham
Created for a Photo Forum challenge. The Wasabi Seaweed Caviar is fairly easily available here. IMPORTANT NOTE ON FEB 7, 2012: The wasabi seaweed might have too much of a kick for kids! It's better by far to use guacamole instead of that!! Nice for adults, though, that wasabi kick!! It's just a FUN recipe for "Pick a book title -- and match with a recipe" in the July 2011 Photo Forum.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toast the bread, butter, and keep warm on a plate.
- 2Spread the mayonnaise on the ham slices, then pat on the finely chopped parsley, roll up, and arrange on the plate with the toast.
- 3Use some butter to fry 2 eggs, sunny-side up.
- 4Arrange arugula on or under the toast, so the leaves show. Put the fried eggs on top.
- 5Top each egg with a tablespoon of the green seaweed caviar or guacamole. You can also add another pinch of chopped parsley on top.
- 6(This "wasabi seaweed caviar" is entirely natural, only has a wasabi flavour and none of the bite. It looks like green lumpfish caviar).
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dr Seuss's Green Eggs and Ham
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 331.3
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 379.6 mg
- Sodium 489.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 15.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: