Created for a Photo Forum challenge. The Wasabi Seaweed Caviar is fairly easily available here. IMPORTANT NOTE ON FEB 7, 2012: The wasabi seaweed might have too much of a kick for kids! It's better by far to use guacamole instead of that!! Nice for adults, though, that wasabi kick!! It's just a FUN recipe for "Pick a book title -- and match with a recipe" in the July 2011 Photo Forum.
- Toast the bread, butter, and keep warm on a plate.
- Spread the mayonnaise on the ham slices, then pat on the finely chopped parsley, roll up, and arrange on the plate with the toast.
- Use some butter to fry 2 eggs, sunny-side up.
- Arrange arugula on or under the toast, so the leaves show. Put the fried eggs on top.
- Top each egg with a tablespoon of the green seaweed caviar or guacamole. You can also add another pinch of chopped parsley on top.
- (This "wasabi seaweed caviar" is entirely natural, only has a wasabi flavour and none of the bite. It looks like green lumpfish caviar).