1/2 Photos of Dr Seuss's Green Eggs and Ham
Created for a Photo Forum challenge. The Wasabi Seaweed Caviar is fairly easily available here. IMPORTANT NOTE ON FEB 7, 2012: The wasabi seaweed might have too much of a kick for kids! It's better by far to use guacamole instead of that!! Nice for adults, though, that wasabi kick!! It's just a FUN recipe for "Pick a book title -- and match with a recipe" in the July 2011 Photo Forum.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toast the bread, butter, and keep warm on a plate.
- 2Spread the mayonnaise on the ham slices, then pat on the finely chopped parsley, roll up, and arrange on the plate with the toast.
- 3Use some butter to fry 2 eggs, sunny-side up.
- 4Arrange arugula on or under the toast, so the leaves show. Put the fried eggs on top.
- 5Top each egg with a tablespoon of the green seaweed caviar or guacamole. You can also add another pinch of chopped parsley on top.
- 6(This "wasabi seaweed caviar" is entirely natural, only has a wasabi flavour and none of the bite. It looks like green lumpfish caviar).
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dr Seuss's Green Eggs and Ham
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 331.3
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 379.6 mg
- Sodium 489.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 15.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: