Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Surf's up on the grill. Great on ham, spam, and grilled pineapple. I will also be using this on my holiday meatballs, probably also on smoked ribs or other fine flamed pieces of pork. Freeze what you don't use to enjoy later.
- 236.59 ml brown sugar style barbecue sauce
- 236.59 ml crushed pineapple in juice
- 7.39 ml yellow mustard
- 14.79 ml grated ginger
- 14.79 ml light molasses
- 14.79 ml soy sauce
- 14.79 ml cider vinegar
- 14.79 ml mirin
- 4.92 ml liquid smoke
- 9.85 ml dark sesame oil or 9.85 ml hot sesame oil
- Simmer sauce ingredients over low heat 30 minutes.
- Use sauce immediately, or allow to cool and puree for a smoother texture.