Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
Sweet and spicy wings without deep frying.
- 12 chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 12 ounces Dr. Pepper cola
- Marinate wings in sea salt, sugar, garlic powder, black pepper and one Tablespoons soy sauce for 30 minutes.
- Cook wings on med heat until the sugar starts to brown.
- Add one Tablespoons soy sauce, Red Pepper Flakes and Dr Pepper.
- Turn heat up and cook until the liquid cooks down to a glaze and starts to brown.
- Serve with favorite beverage.