1/1 Photo of Dr. Pepper Three Bean Salad
True Texas's Note:
From the newspaper many years ago. I remember making this at least once or twice, but that has been a long time ago.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine dressing ingredients and shake vigorously in a jar.
- 2Toss lightly with vegetables.
- 3Cover tightly and refrigerate about 24 hours, tossing occasionally.
- 4Serve on lettuce leaf or salad greens.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dr. Pepper Three Bean Salad
Serving Size: 1 (288 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 344.7
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 399.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.4 g
- Sugars 11.5 g
- Protein 8.9 g