Recipe by Ginny Ax
A hearty ranch flavored chili mac (but with taco seasoning!). Fills you up on those cold winter nights! I am posting here for safe keeping.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄4 onion, diced (to taste)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) can Mexican-style corn (or regular corn)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can ranch style beans
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can kidney beans (optional)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (10 ounce) can Ro-Tel tomatoes
- 1 ounce taco seasoning, packet
- 1 ounce ranch dressing, packet
- 1⁄2 tablespoon Tony Chachere's Seasoning (to taste) or 1⁄2 tablespoon cayenne pepper (to taste)
- 6 ounces Dr. Pepper cola or 6 ounces regular cola
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 2 -3 cups cooked elbow macaroni
- grated cheddar cheese
- corn chips (optional)
- sour cream (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown meat and onions in large stock pot, drain grease.
- On low-med heat add the rest of the ingredients- except the macaroni, cheese, corn chips and sour cream.
- Simmer 60 minutes or more (lid on).
- Add the cooked macaroni just before serving.
- Serve with cheese and sour cream. Chips if you want.