1 hr 20 mins
Ginny Ax's Note:
A hearty ranch flavored chili mac (but with taco seasoning!). Fills you up on those cold winter nights! I am posting here for safe keeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/4 onion, diced (to taste)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) can Mexican-style corn (or regular corn)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can ranch style beans
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can kidney beans (optional)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (10 ounce) can Ro-Tel tomatoes
- 1 ounce taco seasoning, packet
- 1 ounce ranch dressing, packet
- 1/2 tablespoon Tony Chachere's Seasoning (to taste) or 1/2 tablespoon cayenne pepper (to taste)
- 6 ounces Dr. Pepper cola or 6 ounces regular cola
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 2 -3 cups cooked elbow macaroni
- grated cheddar cheese
- corn chips (optional)
- sour cream (optional)
- 1Brown meat and onions in large stock pot, drain grease.
- 2On low-med heat add the rest of the ingredients- except the macaroni, cheese, corn chips and sour cream.
- 3Simmer 60 minutes or more (lid on).
- 4Add the cooked macaroni just before serving.
- 5Serve with cheese and sour cream. Chips if you want.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dr Pepper Taco Mac
Serving Size: 1 (534 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 528.7
- Calories from Fat 199
- Total Fat 22.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 79.4 mg
- Sodium 1805.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 13.1 g
- Protein 29.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Tony Chachere's Seasoning