Recipe by Khandi Howard
These pork chops are a snap to prepare. Just mix up ingredients, pour over chops and get ready to eat. They are sort of like barbequed pork chops and smell great while cooking. A Corn Casserole goes great with these.
- 4 pork chops
- 158.51 ml Dr. Pepper cola
- 158.51 ml ketchup
- 4.92 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 4.92 ml dried oregano
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre heat the oven to 400 F degrees.
- Place the pork chops in a baking pan or glass casserole dish large enough so the sides of the chops are not touching.
- In a small mixing bowl whisk together the Dr.Ppper,ketchup, Worcestershire Sauce and oregano.
- Pour the mixture over the chops.
- Place the baking pan in the oven and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the desired tenderness.
- Serve with a small amount of the juices over the meat.