Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
These pork chops are a snap to prepare. Just mix up ingredients, pour over chops and get ready to eat. They are sort of like barbequed pork chops and smell great while cooking. A Corn Casserole goes great with these.
- Pre heat the oven to 400 F degrees.
- Place the pork chops in a baking pan or glass casserole dish large enough so the sides of the chops are not touching.
- In a small mixing bowl whisk together the Dr.Ppper,ketchup, Worcestershire Sauce and oregano.
- Pour the mixture over the chops.
- Place the baking pan in the oven and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the desired tenderness.
- Serve with a small amount of the juices over the meat.
Great way to fix pork chops. The sauce is also good with chicken.
This was actually pretty good! I was looking for something a bit different- I had my mom over to test it. She doesn't even like pork, but she ate the whole thing!! When baking, it smells sooo good, but it doesn't seem to hold much of the flavor. I may try making a tad bit more sauce next time, that should help the flavor factor, especially since there wasn't much left to put on the chops when done. Thanks for this recipe, I'll definately make it again!