Prep 15 mins
Cook 29 mins
- Preheat the oven to 350°; line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- In a small saucepan, bring the Dr Pepper and butter to a boil over med-high heat.
- Simmer until the liquid reduces by half, about 15 minutes.
- Stir in the pecans and continue to cook until the liquid becomes a sticky glaze, 3-4 minutes.
- Add a big pinch of salt, stir, and transfer to the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake, stirring once or twice, until toasted, about 10 minutes.
These pecans are sweet and salty and a perfect snack. I had to bake mine longer than the time stated because they were still too wet.