Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I haven't tried this yet, but it was in some old files and thought I would share.
Make and share this Dr. Pepper Dixie Jelly recipe from Food.com.
- Mix Dr. Pepper, powdered pectin and lemon juice in a large saucepan.
- Add coloring, if desired.
- Measure sugar into a bowl to add later.
- Place Dr. Pepper mixture over high heat and stir until mixture comes to a hard boil.
- At once stir in sugar.
- Bring to a full rolling boil and boil hard one minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat, skim off foam with metal spoon and pour quickly into glasses.
- Cover at once with 1/8-inch hot paraffin.
- Allow several days to set.