Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This can be classified as a fruit salad or a dessert. Tastes great for holiday meals or back-yard barbecues!
- 1 cup mandarin orange section, drained
- 1 cup maraschino cherry, drained
- 1 cup pineapple, drained
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, soft
- 1⁄3 cup Dr. Pepper cola, soft drink
- Blend cream cheese and Dr.
- Pepper until light and fluffy.
- Fold in drained fruit and marshmallows.
- Pack into a freezer-safe container.
- Slice into squares and serve.