Recipe by Simply Gourmet
Soda - March 7, 2014 Compliments of Kathleen and Dave Bell. From recipegoldmine.com
- 1⁄2 lb American cheese, processed
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons Dr. Pepper cola
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon red pepper flakes, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Place cheeses in large bowl of electric mixer; mix until blended. Add Dr Pepper and mix until light and fluffy. Add remaining ingredients and mix until blended. Shape into 2 balls and chill for 20 minutes. Place in a plastic bag and chill thoroughly.
- Serve with a cheese knife for spreading on crackers.