Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Yes, it REALLY has Dr Pepper in it! Cook time is chill time.
- 1⁄2 lb processed American cheese
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons Dr. Pepper cola
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- Place cheeses in large bowl of electric mixer; mix until blended.
- Add Dr. Pepper and mix until light and fluffy.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix until blended.
- Shape into 2 balls and chill for 20 minutes.
- Place in a plastic bag and chill thoroughly, then serve with crackers.