This is just a great cake that I learned about from a friend. It seems coke is used in a lot of recipes and also 7-up/Sprite. This is unique in that it uses Dr. Pepper.
- Heat 1 Cup of butter and Dr Pepper.
- Add the cocoa, cinnamon, flour and sugar to the butter mixture.
- Mix the eggs, buttermilk, soda and vanilla and add to the rest of the mixture.
- Pour into prepared 8 or 9 inch pans.
- Bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- DR PEPPER ICING Heat butter, Dr Pepper and cocoa stirring until well blended.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Frost cake.