Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Quick and easy recipe. Just add ground chuck to this pantry-ready-style chili. Only 391 calories per serving. Enjoy!
- 2 lbs ground chuck
- 2 lbs Mexican-style stewed tomatoes, cut up
- 2 lbs canned spicy chili with beans
- 1 lb canned red kidney beans
- 1 lb canned pinto beans
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- Brown beef in a heavy nonstick skillet over medium high heat 5-7 minutes until no visible pink shows.
- Add remaining ingredients and salt and pepper to taste.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cover pan, reduce heat to low and simmer at least 30 minutes.
- Remove lid and cook 30 minutes or to desired consistency.