Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is an old family favorite that Must be served at our Christmas dinner. I ALWAYS double it, there never is enough. It is great with a roast, especially beef.
- Mix rice with sour cream.
- Spread 1/2 in bottom of casserole dish.
- cube cheese and wrap chilis around the cubes.
- layer cheese stuffed chilis over rice.
- cover with remaining rice.
- bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
I made Fajitas for dinner and was looking for a tasty rice dish as a side. Great flavours, we especially liked the melted cheese. Thanks for sharing.