- 2 cups quick oats (not instant)
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup shredded coconut
- 1⁄2 cup raisins (or chopped dates)
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened applesauce (optional)
- 1 tablespoon date sugar (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix ingredients together in a large bowl. Press dough in a 9"X 9" baking pan. Bake for 30 minutes. Cool on wire rack. When cool, slice into squares or bars and serve. ENJOY!
- Add the applesauce & date sugar if you'd like a sweeter, moister version of these bars.
- I usually double this recipe since everyone loves these bars and they disappear so quickly!