Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 hrs
An amazing recipe for chili, the longer you cook it the better.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 (30 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 whole garlic
- 1 red pepper, chopped small
- 1 green pepper, chopped small
- 30 brown button mushrooms, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) candiced tomatoes (drain water)
- 4 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cayenne, to taste
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 3 teaspoons oregano
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) canheinz baked beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can red kidney beans (drained)
- In large pot, cook the beef, onions and garlic until the meat is brown.
- Drain the grease out of the pot.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and simmer for 2 hours on low heat.