- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- 3⁄4 teaspoon tarragon, crumbled
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup scallion, minced
- 1 small tomatoes, diced
- 1 egg, beaten
- 6 ounces cheddar cheese, coarsely grated
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine beef, chives, tarragon, salt, parsley, scallions, tomato, and egg; mix well.
- Shape into 12 equal balls. Flatten each ball to pancake shape.
- Divide cheese into 6 piles. Press cheese together. Place 1 pile of cheese in the center of 6 of the meat pancakes. Place second burger pancake on top. Press edges together to seal.
- Cook on an outdoor grill, broil in oven, or saute with butter in a nonstick skillet for five minutes on each side.