- 2 1⁄4 cups unsifted flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 11 ounces Ghirardelli double chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Stir flour with baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In large mixer bowl, cream butter with sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla. Gradually blend dry mixture into creamed mixture. Stir in nuts and Double Chocolate Chips.
- Drop tablespoon of dough per cookie onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375°F for 9-11 minutes or until golden brown.