Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 hrs
3 ingredients, 3 steps, and the meal makes itself -- couldn't be easier or tastier! Season with salt and pepper to taste and you can't go wrong!
- 3 lbs country-style pork ribs
- 1 (1 7/8 ounce) envelopeknorr leek soup mix
- 1 (14 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup (avoid the concentrate if possible)
- Place ribs in crock Pot, sprinkle with soup mix and add mushroom soup.
- Turn crock pot to low, cover and cook for 12 hours.
- Serve with garlic mashed potatoes, peas and a big green salad for a fabulous meal.
This recipe was very good! The rib meat just fell off the bone! It had a wonderful flavor, my only wish was that the sauce was a little thicker. Next time I will probably try to thicken it. Great for the rarest of us out there who don't like bbq sauce!
This was really great! I had to change it because I couldn't find any leek soup mix (I looked at several places), and I couldn't find any not concentrated soup (so I just used 2 cans of the regular cream of mushroom soup). I used onion soup mix in place of the leek. At least I found the ribs!<br/>Anyway, the meat was tender, juicy, and fell off the bone. We ate ours with mashed potatoes, and the sauce made an awesome gravy.<br/>I made this for "2013 Zaar Cookbook Tag". Thanks for posting.<br/>P.S. If I ever find that soup mix, I'm going to try it.
My husband and I loved this recipe ! We used hollywood ribs because they have more meat on them than country style. The gravy was delicious and the ribs were melt in your mouth tender. Great recipe.