3 ingredients, 3 steps, and the meal makes itself -- couldn't be easier or tastier! Season with salt and pepper to taste and you can't go wrong!
- 3 lbs country-style pork ribs
- 1 (1 7/8 ounce) envelopeknorr leek soup mix
- 1 (14 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup (avoid the concentrate if possible)
- Place ribs in crock Pot, sprinkle with soup mix and add mushroom soup.
- Turn crock pot to low, cover and cook for 12 hours.
- Serve with garlic mashed potatoes, peas and a big green salad for a fabulous meal.