1/1 Photo of Downhome Country Style Crock Pot Ribs
12 hrs 5 mins
3 ingredients, 3 steps, and the meal makes itself -- couldn't be easier or tastier! Season with salt and pepper to taste and you can't go wrong!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 lbs country-style pork ribs
- 1 (1 7/8 ounce) envelope knorr leek soup mix
- 1 (14 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup (avoid the concentrate if possible)
- 1Place ribs in crock Pot, sprinkle with soup mix and add mushroom soup.
- 2Turn crock pot to low, cover and cook for 12 hours.
- 3Serve with garlic mashed potatoes, peas and a big green salad for a fabulous meal.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Downhome Country Style Crock Pot Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (293 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 485.6
- Calories from Fat 276
- Total Fat 30.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 168.1 mg
- Sodium 607.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 45.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
leek soup mix