1/1 Photo of Downeast Maine Pumpkin Bread
1 hr 5 mins
This is a very moist bread and actually even tastes better the day after it has been baked.
My Private Note
7 X 3-i ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Grease and flour three 7x3 inch loaf pans.
- 3In a large bowl, mix together pumpkin puree, eggs, oil, water and sugar until well blended.
- 4In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and ginger.
- 5Stir the dry ingredients into the pumpkin mixture until just blended.
- 6Pour into the prepared pans.
- 7Bake for about 50 minutes in the preheated oven.
- 8Loaves are done when toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Downeast Maine Pumpkin Bread
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 347.9
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 41.3 mg
- Sodium 350.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 33.7 g
- Protein 4.1 g