Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
When you hear the word "Downeast", one of the things you think about are blueberries from Washington county. Washington county produces over 90% of the nation's blueberry crop and is the world's largest producer. They are grown on over 2,000 acres of barrens and about 15 million pounds of blueberries are harvested and canned or frozen each year. Mix these up into a s'more and you have a mouth-watering treat.
- 1 sheet graham cracker (broken in half)
- 2 hershey chocolate squares
- 1 marshmallows
- 1 tablespoon small maine blueberries (if big blueberries, use about 10 of them)
- Put the chocolate on the graham cracker and lay on grill.
- Place the marshmallow on top of this.
- When melted--wont take long, take off grill and press the small bluerries into the marshmallow.
- Put on the top graham cracker.