1/4 Photos of Down to Earth Granola Weight Watchers
Weight Watchers recipe - 1 cup = 4 points
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, mix oats, almonds, brown sugar, salt and cinnamon. In a sauce pan, warm the oil and honey. Whisk or stir in the vanilla. Carefully pour liquid over the oat mixture. Stir gently with wooden spoon, finish mixing by hand.
- 2Preheat oven to 300°F Spread granola in a 15x10x1” pan. Bake 40 minutes, stirring carefully every 10 minutes.
- 3Transfer granola-filled pan to a cooling rack. Cool completely.
- 4Stir in raisins or dried cranberries. Seal granola in an air-tight container or self sealing plastic bags.
- 5Store at room temperature for 1 week or the freezer for 3 months.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Down to Earth Granola Weight Watchers
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 276.2
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 103.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 25.8 g
- Protein 4.9 g