Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Such an easy and different vegetable dish to make..Can be served as a side dish for just about anything.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup thin sliced carrot
- 2 lbs zucchini, sliced in rounds
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) package herb seasoned stuffing mix
- 1⁄2 cup melted unsalted butter
- pre-heat oven to 350.
- combine soup and sour cream in bowl and stir in carrots.
- fold in zucchini and onion.
- toss stuffing mix with melted butter and spread half the mixture in bottom of 13X9 inch baking dish.
- spoon combined vegetables on top and sprinkle with remaining stuffing mix.
- bake about 40 min or until top is golden and crisp.