- 2 lbs green beans (trimmed and cut into 1/2 inch pieces)
- 2 quarts low sodium chicken broth
- 5 crushed garlic cloves
- 1 onion, quartered
- 2 lbs smoked turkey necks (about 4-5 necks)
- 1 teaspoon Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Put turkey necks, broth, garlic, onion, and seasonings in a pot and bring to a boil. Turn heat down and let simmer for 45 minutes to an hour.
- Add green beans; bring back to a boil. Turn down heat and simmer til fork tender or to taste (about 45 - 60 minutes).
- Adjust seasonings to taste.