Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is another recipe I reworked from 800alabama.com.
- 453.59 g smoked sausage, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 425.24 g can pork & beans
- 118.29 ml chopped onion
- 236.59 ml brown sugar, firmly packed
- 14.79 ml prepared mustard
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 78.07 ml dark corn syrup
- Brown sausage in large skillet.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Then mix in sausage and pour into baking dish.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 350 degrees.
Wonderful, just the right amount of sweet to smokey flavors, mailbelle!! I added some some chopped green pepper and used some packaged lil smokies which I sliced. DELICIOUS with Mac 'n Cheese for a Down Home dinner at Farmhouse Cooking with Andi in Cooking Photos.