Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This took first place in the Betty Crocker "Food for the Soul" contest in 2000.
- 1 can condensed milk
- 118.29 ml milk
- 118.29 ml butter or 118.29 ml margarine
- 0.25 ml cinnamon
- 354.88 ml Bisquick or 354.88 ml equivilant baking mix
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 425.24 g cansliced peaches
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Melt butter, set aside.
- Drain peaches, reserve juice.
- Grease a 13x9x2 pan, place drained peaches in pan.
- Pour can of condensed milk over peaches.
- Combine baking mix, cinnamon, vanilla, milk and saved juice in a bowl.
- Pour over peaches and condensed milk.
- Add melted margarine.
- Stir only three times.
- Bake for 15 minutes and score top.
- Continue baking for 5 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm or cold with vanilla ice cream.
This was wonderful! I made it as stated, but I did add sugar to the bisquick mixture. This was incredibley easy so I will be making this again soon! Thanks for a great recipe!
I made this for our Sunday family dinner and everyone really enjoyed it. I mixed brown sugar,softened butter and some more biscuit mix together to sprinkle on top as it baked. This is definitely a keeper. Thanks for posting Yooper.