Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This took first place in the Betty Crocker "Food for the Soul" contest in 2000.
Make and share this Down Home Peach Pudding Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Melt butter, set aside.
- Drain peaches, reserve juice.
- Grease a 13x9x2 pan, place drained peaches in pan.
- Pour can of condensed milk over peaches.
- Combine baking mix, cinnamon, vanilla, milk and saved juice in a bowl.
- Pour over peaches and condensed milk.
- Add melted margarine.
- Stir only three times.
- Bake for 15 minutes and score top.
- Continue baking for 5 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm or cold with vanilla ice cream.
This was wonderful! I made it as stated, but I did add sugar to the bisquick mixture. This was incredibley easy so I will be making this again soon! Thanks for a great recipe!
I made this for our Sunday family dinner and everyone really enjoyed it. I mixed brown sugar,softened butter and some more biscuit mix together to sprinkle on top as it baked. This is definitely a keeper. Thanks for posting Yooper.