Recipe by Daydasa
I can honestly say I will never ever make another kind of grilled hamburger. These are wonderful. I found this recipe online a few years back and make them as often as I can. The ingredients sound a little strange because of the sour cream, but I think that's what makes them so good. Make sure to keep the patties well chilled until ready for the grill. I generally double or even triple this recipe for company. *NOTE: Make sure these burgers are chilled very well, otherwise they will fall apart on the grill.
Top Review by BBQ365
These are really good. We make up a bunch and freeze them. When we go to use them we just take them out and throw them on the grill. They come out great. Never had them fall apart.
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 3 green onions, chopped, with tops
- 3 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 4 hamburger buns
Toppings Of Your Choice
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded
- 1 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon catsup
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix sour cream, chopped green onions, bread crumbs, Worcestershire sauce and lemon pepper seasoning.
- Mix this in with the ground meat until combined well.
- Shape into 4 patties.
- Place on waxed paper lined cookie sheet.
- Cover with foil or plastic wrap.
- Place in refrigerator until well chilled, otherwise they fall apart.
- I usually make them in the morning to cook early evening.
- Grill on Medium High heat for 4 to 6 minutes on each side.
- Serve on Hamburger bun with toppings to your liking.