Down Home Chicken Pot Pie
- For crust, place flour, salt, celery seed in bowl. Cut in Crisco then stir in water, use more water if needed to hold crust together.
- Divide dough in half and roll out two crusts. Place one crust on the bottom of your pan (sometimes I use a pie plate and sometimes I just use a 9x9 pan).
- For filling, melt the butter in a saucepan.
- Stir in your flour with the garlic, salt and pepper.
- Using a wire whisk gradually stir in water, milk and bouillon. Bring to a boil and boil until thickened.
- Remove from the heat and stir in your Veg All and chicken.
- Place the filling in the pan containing the bottom crust.
- Top with other crust and bake at 350 degrees until top crust is browned and pie is bubbly. About 25-30 minutes.