- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 16 ounces wide egg noodles, cooked
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken in the slow cooker; sprinkle with salt and pepper.Top with both cans of soup. Cover and cook on low for 6 hours or until the chicken falls apart. Remove chicken from slow cooker and shred. Return chicken to the slow cooker, add the broth and the noodles. Mix well. Cover and cook on low setting for an additional 30 min or untill heated through.