Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs 30 mins
I found the recipe in the Gooseberry Patch Catalog
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 16 ounces wide egg noodles, cooked
- salt and pepper
- Place chicken in the slow cooker; sprinkle with salt and pepper.Top with both cans of soup. Cover and cook on low for 6 hours or until the chicken falls apart. Remove chicken from slow cooker and shred. Return chicken to the slow cooker, add the broth and the noodles. Mix well. Cover and cook on low setting for an additional 30 min or untill heated through.
This is a wonderful and easy recipe
This is not very good. Terribly bland actually. I would never mq
This was a great soccer day recipe. I got the chicken mixture going in the morning, then cooked the noodles and left them in a pot with a lid so my husband could throw them and the broth in when he got home to finish dinner. Served with brown and serve rolls on the side. My only change was to add a can of cream of celery soup, as my personal preference for flavor.