1/2 Photos of Down-Home Breakfast Special
From the Bob Evans website, this recipe is quick and good. It's especially fast if you use leftovers potatoes. You can make this stove-top or in the microwave. I like to add cheese and some herbs then serve with salsa. Add anything that you like. Cooking time does not include the time to cook potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2Crumble sausage into frying pan.
- 3Add potatoes, pepper and onion.
- 4Cook slowly until meat is no longer pink.
- 5Beat eggs and combine with milk.
- 6Add to sausage mixture and cook, stirring occasionally to fluff eggs, until eggs have thickened.
- 7Refrigerate leftovers.
- 9In 2-quart glass casserole, crumble sausage and microwave on 100% power (high) for two minutes.
- 10Stir to break-up sausage.
- 11Stir in potatoes, peppers and onions.
- 12Microwave two minutes on 100% power (high).
- 13Beat eggs and combine with milk.
- 14Add to sausage mixture.
- 15Microwave 3 to 4 minutes on 100% power (high), stirring after each minute until eggs are set.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Down-Home Breakfast Special
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 218.0
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 208.6 mg
- Sodium 420.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 11.5 g