- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancampbell's condensed new england clam chowder
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped clams, drained, reserving 2 tablespoons clam juice
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Tabasco sauce (about 6 shakes)
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
Directions See How It's Made
- Add the cream cheese and clam chowder to a large bowl; using an electric mixer, cream together until mixture is smooth.
- Fold in the clams, green onions, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco, and anchovy paste; stir to blend well.
- If the dip is too stiff, add in some reserve clam juice until desired consistency is reached.
- Taste dip and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper or more Tabasco.
- Cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 6 hours (need to let the flavors mingle).