Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
Adopted from the RecipeZaar account.
Make and share this Down and Dirty Apple Chutney Dip recipe from Food.com.
- Mix the applesauce and hone, blending well, and add the rains.
- Blend in the lemon juice and vinegar, mixing well.
- Add all of the other ingredients, blending well.
- Cover and chill.
- SUGGESTED DIPPERS: Pound Cake Cubes, Dried Fruit, Steak, Apricots, Melon,
- Italian Bread Chunks, Croutons
This was a simple dip that took about 15 minutes to prepare. At first, the curry flavor was a bit overpowering (and I like curry, lol), but it mellowed out quite a bit while letting it sit in the refer. We used a hoagie roll chunk into chunks as the dipper. Thanks Ducky.