Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
Adopted from the RecipeZaar account.
- 1 cup chunky applesauce, Unsweeten
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 tablespoon tarragon vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- Mix the applesauce and hone, blending well, and add the rains.
- Blend in the lemon juice and vinegar, mixing well.
- Add all of the other ingredients, blending well.
- Cover and chill.
- SUGGESTED DIPPERS: Pound Cake Cubes, Dried Fruit, Steak, Apricots, Melon,
- Italian Bread Chunks, Croutons
This was a simple dip that took about 15 minutes to prepare. At first, the curry flavor was a bit overpowering (and I like curry, lol), but it mellowed out quite a bit while letting it sit in the refer. We used a hoagie roll chunk into chunks as the dipper. Thanks Ducky.