Recipe by weekend cooker
a recipe I came up with one night, that was created on my own, Very good.
Top Review by Boomette
I made the recipe for 3 burgers (but we made 4). I didn't reduce the soy sauce, but I used half the amount for the barbecue sauce. I used probably only 1 tsp of honey. I used garlic powder instead of garlic salt. The taste of these burgers are great. So yummy. But DH complained that the meat was falling apart easily. I think only my burger was looking good for the photo ;) So next time I may add more breadcrumbs or an egg. Thanks weekend cooker :) Made for PRMR tag game
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄3 cup barbecue sauce
- 1⁄3 cup steak sauce
- 3 tablespoons hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 tablespoon oregano, leaves
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1⁄3 cup plain breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Thaw ground beef.
- Add soy sauce, and barbecue sauce and mix well.
- Add steak sauce, and hot sauce and mix well.
- Add honey and mix well.
- Add breadcrumbs, and mix well.
- Add parmesan cheese and mix well.
- Add garlic salt, minced onion, and oregeno leaves and mix well.
- Shape into 6-8 patties, and bake for 12 minutes each side, in oven, or 6-8 minutes on the barbecue each side.