Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Quick, Easy, and oh so good!
Make and share this Doug's Dried Beef Hot Hors D'oeuvre recipe from Food.com.
- 4 1⁄2 ounces dried beef, chopped
- 2 1⁄4 ounces black olives, sliced
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 dash black pepper
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together; spread in a small quiche pan.
- Bake until brown and bubbly approximately.
- 25 minutes.
- Serve with sliced baguette.