Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Kids are already huge Cheerios fans but we've taken them to a new snacking level by turning them into "doughnut seeds"! Additional materials needed: 6 sandwich baggies and donut seed labels which can be printed from this site. https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0BwsIJiJPw4W-NzI2NWMxMTEtNzhiMS00MGY4LWJmMTMtOThlYzhlYmZmYzZk&hl=en&authkey=CMLbpu4L.
- 2 cups Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 2 cups fruity cheerios brand cereal
- Place 1/3 cup original brand Cheerios into each sandwich baggie.
- Place 1/3 cup Fruity Cheerios into each sandwich baggie.
- Attach doughnut seed labels (see link for printing labels in directions).