Recipe by michEgan
If you do not have time to make a dough for your pizza, here is a unique way to make one without it. Kids will love it too! Plus you get your bran too!!
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 cup wheat bran or 1 cup oat bran
- 1 (12 ounce) jaryour favorite pizza sauce
your favorite toppings
- green pepper
- cheese, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix hamburger with the bran and spread onto a pizza pan that is lightly greased.
- Put under broiler 5 minutes.
- The meat will shrink slightly.
- Remove and spread on the pizza sauce, toppings and your favorite pizza cheese.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or till cheese is bubbly.