If you do not have time to make a dough for your pizza, here is a unique way to make one without it. Kids will love it too! Plus you get your bran too!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 cup wheat bran or 1 cup oat bran
- 1 (12 ounce) jar your favorite pizza sauce
your favorite toppings
- 1Mix hamburger with the bran and spread onto a pizza pan that is lightly greased.
- 2Put under broiler 5 minutes.
- 3The meat will shrink slightly.
- 4Remove and spread on the pizza sauce, toppings and your favorite pizza cheese.
- 5Bake 10 to 15 minutes or till cheese is bubbly.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Doughless Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 282.4
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 78.3 mg
- Sodium 153.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 23.1 g