Recipe by buddah82
I altered a recipe I already had to make this yummy pizza. It's perfect for those on South Beach or just watching their waistlines. You can definately change the toppings to suit your tastes or to whatever you have on hand! It's kind of messy, so you definately need a fork!
- 1 lb ground turkey
- olive oil
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 medium onion
- 1 tomatoes
- Canadian bacon
- turkey pepperoni
- 1 (12 ounce) package mexican cheese
- sour cream (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the turkey and drain off fat. Since turkey has little to no fat, you should add some olive oil to keep it from sticking and burning.
- Add the taco seasoning and prepare as directed.
- While this is cooking, chop all your veggies.
- Cover the bottom of your baking dish with the turkey burger.
- Cover the turkey with salsa. This acts as your sauce.
- Layer your toppings on top of the salsa.
- Cover with cheese and bake until cheese is melted.
- Top with sour cream (optional).