Recipe by jrthrmn
Add these to your hamburger recipe rotation.
Top Review by GW Keeper
My husband and I love these. We usually eat them without the buns to cut down on calories and carbs. We love them with a combo of A-1 steak sauce and Heinz 57. We have even made them when we didn't have all the veggies on hand. We highly recommend this to anyone. We'll be trying this one out when our kids are a little older(one 8 months, and another due in August). This is very quick and easy to prepare especially if you have got a food processor.
- 1⁄4 lb ground beef
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1⁄3 cup grated carrot
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon steak sauce
- 1 dash garlic salt
- 1 dash each salt and pepper
- 2 hamburger buns, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Thoroughly combine all ingredients except buns; shape in 2 patties about 1/2 inch thick.
- Broil 3 to 4 inches from heat for 6 minutes on first side.
- Turn; broil 4 minutes more or to desired doneness.
- Serve in hot toasted buns.
- Nice with slices of tomato and cucumber along with regular condiments.