1 hr 15 mins
Easy, quick coffee cake recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350*. Grease a 9x13 inch pan.
- 2Combine and set aside brown sugar, nuts, and cinnamon.
- 3In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, pudding, water, cooking oil, vanilla and eggs.
- 4Beat 2 minutes at medium speed. Pour 1/3 of batter in prepared pan.
- 5Sprinkle with 1/3 of brown sugar mixture.
- 6Pour remaining batter over brown sugar and sprinkle with remaining brown sugar mix.
- 7Bake at 350* for 45 minutes or when top springs back when touched lightly in center.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Toffee Delight
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 489.8
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 70.5 mg
- Sodium 484.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 51.5 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant butterscotch pudding mix