Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
Easy, quick coffee cake recipe.
Make and share this Double Toffee Delight recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350*. Grease a 9x13 inch pan.
- Combine and set aside brown sugar, nuts, and cinnamon.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, pudding, water, cooking oil, vanilla and eggs.
- Beat 2 minutes at medium speed. Pour 1/3 of batter in prepared pan.
- Sprinkle with 1/3 of brown sugar mixture.
- Pour remaining batter over brown sugar and sprinkle with remaining brown sugar mix.
- Bake at 350* for 45 minutes or when top springs back when touched lightly in center.